Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

Update: Where Did She Go?!

Hi everyone, 

I know, I know.  I make a big "to do" about the blog, throw it a huge coming out party only to leave ya hangin' high and dry.  What gives.  LOL.  I apologize in advance, I have been extremely swamped with life.  For starters, as of Thursday..... I GRADUATED !!!! 


Let us all please ignore the HORRID lime green sash they subjected us to.  Seriously?  That thing was not bound to match anyone's shoes ... and it had white fur on it.... it didn't sit on anyone's shoulders properly, which is just a sad day for me, seeing as I have no shoulders as is.  It was just a nightmare.  If it wasn't choking the living daylights out of you, it was falling down on either side of your arms... Okay, I am done ranting about it LOL.  The fact of the matter is, I am DONEZO and finally a certified teacher.  I have dreamed of being a teacher for the longest time, and I am so excited to enter such a remarkable and rewarding field :) 

*I will probably post more pictures later on, let me proceed to the explanation of life events...* 

So apart from that, where have I been?  Sorting out my life, to be honest!  I am trying to wrap up so many loose ends before I move to England, and if you don't already know, I fly out a week today for my two week training session. AHHHHH.  I have been collecting things to pack, I made an ONGOING packing list, I am trying to figure out cell phones and banking ... I have to make sure I'm enlisted with OCT (Ontario College of Teachers) so that I keep my teaching status here in Canada while away... getting criminal record checks, spending time with friends/family ... amongst a whole whack of other things...  Soooo, I'VE BEEN DOING A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT. 

If you know me, you know that I am devoted to lists and agendas.  I think I have a million lists with the likes of England preparation ... but I have also been working on a set blogging/posting schedule (which I will post here shortly once I put it together on the computer!).  Each day will be dedicated to a new topic!  (i.e. food, beauty, health, life etc.)... I haven't decided if I want to blog 5 days a week, or just 3 with an odd day on the weekends... I suppose time will tell when I ease into the swing of it again. 

Another heads up: as mentioned above, I will be in the UK for two weeks and I HIGHLY DOUBT any posts during that time period will be 1) consistent 2) related to anything other than England!!!  I may post short little things here and there, and do one big massive post when I get back home... honestly, I haven't thought about it too too much!  I will most definitely keep a food journal of all the tasty meals and treats I eat while over there!  But just know, I am there training for September ON TOP OF finding the flat I will be renting during my year in the UK.  

That's all for now.  I just wanted to let you know where I was :) I haven't dropped the blog or forgotten about it!  Just a little busy at the moment!  I have so much planned to post!  I have been clothes shopping the past few weeks and want to show you my cute summer finds.... My goodness, SO MUCH BLOGGING TO DO.  I actually have a blogging notebook that I keep nearby to write all my ideas in! :) 

Chat soon loves! 

Steph.
xxoo

PS.  Today is officially the first day of summer.... HAPPY SUMMER!  Enjoy the lovely weather :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment